Shoulder Thread Verifier Systems Technology
Virtually in real time For All Tubular Connections With No Rig Down Time.
- Virtually in real time, verify 100% mechanical integrity, shoulder, thread, seal (metal/soft) engagement, and applied torque in the following connections with no rig downtime:
- Tool joints
- Bucked on collars
- Down hole assembly connections
- Connections pre-made in the lab for onshore/offshore use
- All connection virtual data saved to a hard drive for immediate or future analysis.
- A CD containing a virtual picture of each made-up connection left with the company man before leaving the job site.
- When a connection is broke-out on the job site, a high resolution picture of the connection can be taken for future connection make-up analysis.
- A complete in-depth string connection analysis can be preformed in the STV Systems lab.
- STV System rig equipment can be placed up to 100 feet away from the bore hole.
- STV System personnel are located in the dog house, away from the rig crew.
- All connection real-time data is transmitted in real-time to the company man office for his immediate assessment.
connection, not where the torque is applied within the connection.
Shoulder Thread Verifier Systems, a div. of Global Systems inc., has developed a new process which will allow the operator to virtually see & verify in real time, the tool joint shoulder engagement and casing/tubing thread and seal engagement. The process verifies the torque being applied to the complete tool joint shoulder and any problematic thread damage. The system also provides the operator a virtual image, in real time, the thread and seal make-up in casing, tubing, connections identifying any problematic thread or seal engagements before going into the hole. STV Systems provides the operator, for future reference, a CD containing the final make-up of the string connections before leaving the job site. STV Systems can maintain a connection database for future connection review or in-depth analysis at the STV Systems lab.
|DEA PROJECT 160|
|Thank you for your|